We believe that knowledge is the key to success and should be shared. By providing quality education and bespoke training and mentoring programmes, we bring clarity, inspiration and vision to our clients.
Training the Troops
We understand the challenge faced by business when trying to keep abreast of ever-changing immigration laws and policies in order to ensure that risk is well-managed.
We offer tailored training programmes to human resource professionals, in-house counsel as well as risk and quality management professionals who want to understand Australia’s migration system so they can ensure compliance while maximising commercial benefits.
We also offer specialised training programmes to health care professionals, social workers and community service providers who need to grasp the complexities of Australia’s migration system in order to better assist or advocate on behalf of their clients.
All training packages are tailored to the needs of each client. We offer personalised, face-to-face sessions in a way that delivers maximum value to your business. Please contact us to discuss your business needs.
Sharing the love
We love immigration and citizenship law, and are keen to share that love with our colleagues.
Being a migration practitioner is challenging – we know! Whether you are new to the profession and want guidance on how to establish your practice, or are looking to develop your skills and take your practice to the next level, Nomos can provide you with the personalised training and mentoring support that you need. Sometimes a personal touch is needed!
We offer the following customised training and mentoring services to migration practitioners:
- Customised training: Our clients let us know the topics of interest to them and we will tailor a CPD/CLE programme or other course programme to suit any individual or group’s CPD/CLE re-registration requirements and / or professional needs. The cost of this private training option depends upon many factors including number of participants, location, venue costs, travel expenses, timing, catering and technical requirements and whether CPD/CLE points will be required as part of the package.
- Mentoring: Sometimes, we all need to pick someone else’s brain! Migration practitioners often contact us with a technical issue or practical problem that they are facing in practice, and we guide them through the issues to help them develop the knowledge and skills required to handle that problem. This one on one service is extremely popular with practitioners seeking a bit of strategic guidance and technical support when handling a complex case. The length of a mentoring consultation usually depends on the degree of complexity or number of questions involved. To account for this, we offer a range of options for the length of a mentoring appointment:
- 30 minutes or less – $165 (incl. GST)
- 30 minutes – 1 hour – $330 (incl. GST)
- 1 hour – 1.5 hours – $495 (incl. GST)
- 1.5 – 2 hours – $660 (incl. GST)
If you require a written opinion on a matter, we can provide that for you – please contact the office to discuss your specific needs.
To book a mentoring appointment with one of our immigration law experts, please call our office or email us with the details of your enquiry, your full name, telephone number and street address.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in either of these bespoke service offerings.