We believe that knowledge is the key to success and should be shared. By providing quality education and bespoke training and mentoring programmes, we bring clarity, inspiration and vision to our clients.
Training the Troops
We understand the challenge faced by business when trying to keep abreast of ever-changing immigration laws and policies in order to ensure that risk is well-managed.
We offer tailored training programmes to human resource professionals, in-house counsel as well as risk and quality management professionals who want to understand Australia’s migration system so they can ensure compliance while maximising commercial benefits.
We also offer specialised training programmes to health care professionals, social workers and community service providers who need to grasp the complexities of Australia’s migration system in order to better assist or advocate on behalf of their clients.
All training packages are tailored to the needs of each client. We offer personalised, face-to-face sessions in a way that delivers maximum value to your business. Please contact us to discuss your business needs.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for migration agents and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) for legal practitioners
- are committed to giving back to the profession and offer comprehensive and high quality courses, delivered by specialist presenters who are experts in migration and citizenship law and other related fields
- provide a dynamic learning environment in which migration practitioners can raise issues of concern in their practices and have them collaboratively addressed by the presenters and their colleagues
- ensure that your learning experience with us is practical, relevant and readily applicable in professional practice
- enable you to optimise your learning by meeting your professional development obligations in a cost and time effective manner
- are a discerning professional committed to quality in your work and who expects the same from your CPD/CLE experience
- want to be treated as an individual and not just one of a crowd
- want to be part of a learning environment that includes other professionals who share your commitment to quality
- are a busy professional and seek to earn all your CPD/CLE points in the fastest, most convenient way possible without compromising on quality
Please watch this space for details of our future events.
Sharing the love
We love immigration and citizenship law, and are keen to share that love with our colleagues.
Being a migration practitioner is challenging – we know! Whether you are new to the profession and want guidance on how to establish your practice, or are looking to develop your skills and take your practice to the next level, Nomos can provide you with the personalised training and mentoring support that you need. Sometimes a personal touch is needed!
We offer the following customised training and mentoring services to migration practitioners:
- Customised training: Our clients let us know the topics of interest to them and we will tailor a CPD/CLE programme or other course programme to suit any individual or group’s CPD/CLE re-registration requirements and / or professional needs. The cost of this private training option depends upon many factors including number of participants, location, venue costs, travel expenses, timing, catering and technical requirements and whether CPD/CLE points will be required as part of the package.
- Mentoring: Our clients let us know any technical issue or practical problem that they are facing in practice, and we will guide them through the issues and help them develop the knowledge and skills required to handle that problem. This one on one service is extremely popular with practitioners seeking a bit of strategic guidance and technical support when handling a complex case. The mentoring consultation is usually an hour in length and can be held in person or by way of teleconference. For us to book you in for a mentoring consultation, we will need a short summary of the mentoring support required and some basic details from you including your full name, telephone number, email address and street address.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in either of these bespoke service offerings.