We’re not just happy with being great lawyers; we thrive on new challenges and enjoy partnering with business, government and not-for-profit organisations to identify and solve complex problems, design and implement projects and build their enterprises.
Our mission is to provide order, certainty and vision to our clients. We are interested in finding out why things are the way they are, how they work and how we might be able to help improve them. We do this without using jargon and buzzwords because we are confident that what we say and do will make sense to you and your people. We’re spreading Nomos everywhere we go.
The Nomos Approach
Our core team has extensive experience in partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals and realise their potential. We have provided insight and developed solutions for a wide range of clients including Commonwealth Government Departments, ASX 100 companies, small to medium-sized enterprises, non-governmental organisations, international humanitarian aid organisations and innovative not-for-profit service providers.
As a boutique advisory practice, we only service clients where we know we can make a difference. We see our value in taking the time to understand you, the way you work and the challenges you face. Our investment in getting to know you, and what you want to achieve, enables us to collaborate with you and your team to solve your most complex problems.
We work to our strengths and capabilities and focus on areas of interest to us, including:
- Skilled migration occupation lists (MLTSSL and STSOL) monitoring and submissions for occupation inclusion
- Human resources and organisational programme management
- Immigration compliance and risk management
- Immigration and citizenship law reform and policy development
- Refugee and humanitarian research projects, programme design and delivery
- Humanitarian aid project design and delivery
- Family violence law and policy reform and project design and implementation
- Health and well-being project assessments and design
If you want to know more about how we can help you, please get in touch.